NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes may be modified, canceled or postponed by Sponsor at any time in its sole discretion due to pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Toyota Start Your Tundra Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to individual permanent legal residents of the United States (excluding Hawaii) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and have reached the age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside as of 9/27/21 (each, an eligible "Entrant"). Employees, officers and directors of teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. ("Toyota" or "Prize Provider"), National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC ("NASCAR"), NASCAR Digital Media, LLC ("NDM"), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealerships, governors, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, licensees, sponsors, and advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, members, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, "Released Parties"), and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling, or child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules ("Official Rules") and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Void in Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law , rule or regulation.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 9/27/21 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on 11/30/21 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET, with the exception of the first day of the Sweepstakes (9/27/21) which will begin at 12:00:00 PM ET.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Sweepstakes Period visit nascar.com/startyourtundra (the "Website"), click on the applicable Sweepstakes banners, buttons and/or links to access the Sweepstakes registration page, provide your email address, click go and then fully complete and submit the online entry form provided (on first visit to the Website only) for the Sweepstakes to receive one (1) "Entry" in the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) Grand Prize Entry per person and per e-mail address per day, regardless of the number of email addresses used. In the case of multiple Entries from any one (1) person or email address in a given day, only the first Entry received will be accepted and all subsequent Entry attempts from such person or email address will be void.
No mechanically reproduced, or mass Entries permitted, and all such Entries will be void. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor by telephone and/or e-mail for Sweepstakes purposes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, delayed, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries, email, or failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems; lost Entries, prize claims or transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, or communication; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections including those through and/or by any website; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed e-mail notifications; garbled, misrouted, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, telephone, electronic, mail or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or downloading of materials from or use of the website, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, or the announcement of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all Entries of an Entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with, corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or who is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The use of automated Entry or similar devices to participate or subvert the Entry process is prohibited and all Entries through such devices are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, such Entrant will be deemed, as the "authorized account holder" of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor.
Entrants will be given the option to receive further communication (i.e., e-mails, specific offers, etc.) from Toyota and/or NASCAR; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon Entrant’s consent to receive such e-mails. Opting-in to receive further communication from Toyota and/or NASCAR does not improve Entrant’s chances of winning. Entrants may opt-out of marketing communications at any time.
5. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential winner of the Grand Prize (defined below) will be selected in a random drawing on or about 12/9/21 from among all eligible Grand Prize drawing Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period ("Grand Prize Winner"). Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible Grand Prize drawing Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via phone and/or email in accordance on/about 12/10/21 notifying Entrant of their potential winning status and to confirm if Entrant agrees to accept the Grand Prize. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release or Prize Claim form within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W9 and provide S/S number for tax reporting purposes. The Grand Prize Winner may also be required to submit to a confidential background/criminal check to confirm eligibility and ensure that the use of any such person in advertising, promotion or publicity, will not pose a security threat or bring Released Parties into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on Released Parties as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and, in such event, the Grand Prize may be forfeited. In the event that the selected potential Grand Prize Winner or any of the Weekly Prize Winners decline a prize, is not eligible to accept the prize, does not comply with the terms of these Official Rules, or is not available for any reason when notified, his/her prize opportunity will be forfeited and Sponsor, at its sole discretion and time permitting, may randomly select an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A 2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with TRD Off-Road Package (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") of vehicle not to exceed=$56,500) ("Prize Vehicle").
Prize Vehicle Details: Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except as provided herein at the Sponsor’ sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. The depiction of the Prize Vehicle in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Prize Vehicle delivered to the Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor will determine all features of Prize Vehicle, including, but not limited to, color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner must be a U.S. licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of valid U.S. driver’s license and legally required insurance at time of delivery (or an alternative winner shall be selected if applicable and the original Grand Prize Winner’s rights to the Prize Vehicle shall be automatically forfeited). Grand Prize Winner is responsible for title, applicable taxes, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with Prize Vehicle. Sponsor and the Released Parties shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the Prize Vehicle provided pursuant to the Sweepstakes and/or any person’s participation in the Sweepstakes; provided, however, that Toyota shall be solely responsible for any express-written limited warranties specifically set forth in the applicable Owner’s Guide for the Prize Vehicle. Winner must take delivery of Prize Vehicle from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. The Released Parties shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the Prize Vehicle, and delivery is subject to availability. Sponsor, however, shall use all reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver the Prize Vehicle within one hundred twenty (120) days of completion of verification process. The Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Prize Vehicle after it has been delivered to the specified delivery site. The Grand Prize Winner must personally retrieve the Prize Vehicle within thirty (30) days of written notification of delivery. EXCEPT AS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE VEHICLE, THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE VEHICLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Grand Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that installations or alterations to the vehicle’s original equipment or chassis as distributed by Toyota may void the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of Grand Prize (or portion thereof) permitted except by Sponsor or any manufacturer, supplier, vendor or service provider of any portion of the Prize Vehicle, who may substitute the applicable prize (or any portion thereof) with one of approximately comparable or greater value at their sole and absolute discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income taxes) and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of any portion of the Grand Prize not specified herein as being awarded are the applicable Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and agrees that (1) Released Parties and each of their designees shall have the right and permission to use (unless prohibited by law) Entrant’s name, voice, address (city and state of residence), photograph and/or other likeness for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any and all media or format now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification to Entrants or any third parties; and (2) Released Parties and each of their respective designees and assigns shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to Entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including any/all use of Grand Prize vehicle) and/or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes including but not limited to war, strikes, health crisis, epidemic, pandemic, civil disturbances, work stoppage, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select the winner in a random drawing from those eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the event leading to such termination.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person and void all associated Entries of any person who they believe has tampered with the Entry process, or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules.
9. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office in New York, NY; 2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and 3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY, OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
12. WINNER’S LIST: For the Grand Prize Winner’s and the Weekly Prize Winners’ names, visit: winners.teamdigital.com/startyourtundra no later than 2/10/22.
13. SPONSOR : teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801 / www.teamdigital.com.
NASCAR, LLC, NASCAR Digital Media, LLC, and Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc. are not Sponsors of this Sweepstakes. NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC.